Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Summer 2012

So, I've had a blog before but I never followed up on it. I felt that now that everyone is getting older and having kids, getting married, moving around the world I should share a little bit about whats going on with me for those who care. I do have a Facebook, but I don't like when people post novels as their status so I try to avoid it. My life isn't interesting...no kids, not married, blah blah...But I'm new to all this so I hope that people can help me figure it out. :) On that note...Here I go! 


Starting off the Summer the RIGHT way! Last year I disappeared to Catalina Island working for a boy scout camp. Yes, it was fun. No, I wouldn't do it again. This summer I have so many new exciting adventures waiting for me. I'm turning 22 and I have the world at my feet. I'm working with my Aunt helping her with Preschool, and Day Camp. I never realized how TIRING children are! I have a lot of cousins, but I can tell them to grow up and stop crying. But with other peoples kids I have to try and figure out why Sadie took Rykers' blocks. Or why Crete is crying? Because someone sat on the same circle of carpet he was sitting on. BUT, I do have a great time playing, and listening to the kids. Day Camp will be a lot more fun. I can't wait! 

















I recently got baby chicks as a gift from my boyfriend Ryley. We got 4 of them, and now they are almost all full grown! One of the things Ryley loves to do is build things. So, we bought a bunch of wood and we built a chicken coop. It turned out amazing!! I was impressed, and Ryley was excited for it to FINALLY be done. My Aunt had chickens too, but all of them died except for one. And well, if chickens don't have other chickens they will die. So I took it home with me and put it with the others! So hopefully we will be getting a ton of eggs! We have 2 Ameraucana, 2 Silver Laced, and 1 Rhode Island Red. They're beautiful. The Ameraucanas will lay Easter egg colored eggs! Currently the animal count has increased...3 tortoises, 4 dogs, and 5 chickens.  I hope one day I will have a giant farm! 

The home for the chickens. NO this wasn't a kit that we bought. Ryley measured and cut everything. I just screwed in the screws and made his life more complicated. :) 






2 comments:

  1. I love me some blogging! Cute post. Glad to see you back in the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For now! If i start slacking i'm relying on you to make me update...i'm serious

      Delete